I've been fairly busy over the last week, so let me bring you up to speed!
The big one has been DEADPOOL! I've wanted to make a portrait of the movie version for a while now, and here is the pic I settled on, next to the design I came up with:
Here are a couple of progress shots:
After I'd followed the design and laid all the beads, this is how it looked. It took about 4 and a half hours to get to this point.
At this point I compared it to the original picture and made amendments to the eyes (tidied up the shapes, made them more white) and bag strap (made it more pink). After some taping and ironing, here is the finished product in a 40x50cm frame!
My name is Iain and my addiction is making pixel bead art. My main inspirations are comics, video games and movies.